My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

ONEIDA COUNTY: FOUR ARRESTED IN METHAMPHETAMINE DELIVERY IN NORTHWOODS

After a six-month investigation, members of the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office, the Northcentral Drug Enforcement Group (NORDEG), the Rhinelander Police Department, and the Wisconsin Department of Justice-Division of Criminal Investigations arrested David Lassiter, 39; Kimberly Baenen, 36; Ryan Culver, 37; and Jacob Simon, 41, all from Rhinelander, for Conspiracy to Commit Manufacture/Deliver more than 50 Grams of Methamphetamine, and they appeared in court on November 10, 2022. 

The investigation involves a drug conspiracy that has occurred over this time period involving methamphetamine delivery in the Northwoods area.  These subjects are believed to have distributed approximately 10 pounds of methamphetamine.  Records indicate that approximately $25,000 was sent to Mexico to the Mexican cartel for the purchase of methamphetamine.  A stolen firearm was also recovered during this investigation.  Quantities of methamphetamine seized during the course of this investigation have also tested positive for fentanyl. 

The NORDEG is currently looking for Benjamin Somers, 35, in connection with this case.  Anyone with information about Somers' location should contact the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office at 715-361-5100.

Source:  Oneida County Sheriff's Office
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2022, 03:35 AM by My Northern Wisconsin.)

Messages In This Topic
ONEIDA COUNTY: FOUR ARRESTED IN METHAMPHETAMINE DELIVERY IN NORTHWOODS - by My Northern Wisconsin - 11-11-2022, 03:34 AM