My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

ASHLAND COUNTY: 50 GRAMS OF FENTANYL AND 30 GRAMS OF METH SEIZED

On Monday, September 12, 2022, Lexi N. Mattson, a resident of the City of Ashland, was arrested by the Ashland County Sheriff’s Office.

The arrest was a drug interdiction arrest that occurred after an ongoing investigation into Mattson.

Lac Du Flambeau Tribal Police Department and Ashland County Sheriff’s Office worked collaboratively to gather information on Mattson’s drug activities in Northern Wisconsin communities.

At the time of the arrest, approximately 50 grams of fentanyl, 30 grams of methamphetamine, and $3,000 in cash were seized.

Mattson is being held in the Ashland County Jail.  Charges, which are being referred to the Ashland County district attorney, are possession with intent to distribute and delivery of fentanyl and methamphetamine.

Source:  Ashland County Sheriff's Office

Want to see more free news stories?  "Like" the My Ashland County Facebook page and the My Northern Wisconsin Facebook page.  Also, Register to see free news in Ashland County and beyond.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2022, 02:40 AM by My Northern Wisconsin.)