My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

CITY OFFICES / LIBRARY CONSOLIDATION ON TONIGHT'S AGENDA

At 5 p.m. tonight, Monday, March 13, 2023, there will be a presentation that addresses a number of questions regarding the item on the agenda, which is the possible consolidation of the city offices and library.

Many people are speculating on social media and in other public ways as to what that could mean.

We sent Mayor Michael Bablick eight questions regarding this topic.  He replied, "There is a public forum tonight at 5 at the City Hall with a presentation that addresses all these questions.  I will be glad to answer these questions after the presentation and tonight's forum.  I would encourage anyone who is seeking answers to attend the meeting and not rely on unhinged social media posts.  There will also be a Q & A with those in attendance."

If you are able to attend the meeting, your questions should get answered there.  If you are unable to attend the meeting, we will bring you Mayor Bablick's responses later this week.

[Image: lakeparkpinevillage.jpg]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES IN PRICE COUNTY:  Park Village offers affordable, active living in a park-like setting for those 55+ and disabled persons in Park Falls. Rent is based on 30% Adjusted Gross Income.  Small pets under 30 pounds are welcome.  Contact Park Village at 715-762-4747.