My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

LEARN ABOUT MEREDITH HUECKMAN, PHILLIPS SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE

I am Meredith Hueckman, a mom to 7 children, ages 1 through 15, and they have all been raised in Phillips.  I have a vested interest in our Phillips school and community, and I want to help in any way that I can.  Each one of our children should have every educational opportunity possible to be able to grow in their unique gifts, talents, and abilities.  Therefore, I'm running for a seat on the Phillips School Board on April 4, 2023.  Our community is an exceptional place to raise kids, and we all want the best education for them.

Education is a passion of mine, and I have experience with many different forms of schooling.  My children have gone to school, been home-schooled, and have also used RVA virtual learning.  Before my husband, Scott, and I had children, I was a substitute teacher at Phillips Elementary School. Every individual child is a special blessing, and I have experienced firsthand the multiple ways in which children learn best.

Our government should serve our community, a lesson I learned as a former government reporter for a local newspaper.  I understand the importance of putting the community first and doing the right thing fiscally, as well as having a responsibility to give the next generation every opportunity possible for success.

Transparency and communication are key between elected officials and the community that they serve. That is something that I would like to bring to the table as your school board representative.

Additionally, for over a decade, Scott and I have added jobs and enterprise to the area as small business owners of Hueckman Auction and Sales.  I know the value and necessity of hard work, and how important it is to instill that value into our children.

It's just as important for me to work hard for you, your children, and our community.  If I am elected to the Phillips School Board, I am committed to putting in the work to make sure that our shared values are represented in our school district.

Every vote counts and I need your help to get the message out.  If you like what I have to say, will you please tell your friends and family about me?  And if you would like for me to represent you, please vote for Meredith Hueckman for Phillips School Board on April 4th.  Thank you so much for your support.

You can follow Meredith for School Board on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089121263841

Paid for and authorized by Meredith Hueckman
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2023, 12:03 PM by My Northern Wisconsin.)